LAW ON PRIVACY / NOTIFICATION AND CONSENTReminding you that Italian Law 675/1996 safeguards your right to privacy, we inform you that:
1) The personal data supplied to us will be processed by Modus S.p.A. in compliance with Law 675/1996.
2) In addition to giving you access to technical information on our products, the data collected will be processed for purposes strictly linked with the activities of our company, and will be added to our database to allow us to inform you of any updates on our products and activities. Data will be processed on paper or with computerised means.
3) It is not obligatory for you to provide data.
4) Any refusal to provide data will make it impossible to us to maintain our relations with you.
5) The data collected may be notified to advertisers, retailers and public and/or private organisms that provide our company with specific data processing services or other activities regarding our products and/or that carry on industrial or commercial activities involving products in the field of lighting.
6) The company responsible for processing of the data is Modus S.p.A., Strada del Lavoro, 41 - 47892 Gualdicciolo - Repubblica di San Marino.
7) You maintain all your rights as provided for by art. 13 of Law 675/1996, to be exercised as envisaged by the law itself, and in particular:
7.1) To be informed by the Guarantor for the protection of data of the existence of processed data that regard you.
7.2) To be informed of the company responsible for data processing, and the identity of any company personnel responsible for this, and the purpose and methods of data processing.
7.3) To obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data, of their cancellation and their updating, and proof that this has been carried out.
7.4) To deny permission to process data that regard you.
8) The completion of the form implies acceptance of the conditions regarding the licence for use and the processing of personal data. It also constitutes written consent for the communication of data for the purposes and with the limitations specified above.
PART RESERVED FOR USER
With regard to notification of the processing of personal data, consent is given for the processing of the personal data collected, and their communication and diffusion (arts. 11 and 20, Law 675/1996), this being necessary for you, for the purposes and to the organisms indicated above. In witness thereof.